I am using Tresemme Shampoo since October 2012. It’s my most favorite shampoo with a splendid fragrance. I applied for Tresemme Climate Control Shampoo and Conditioner sample to participate in contest. I got it few days back. Reviewing it for you and giving my views on it. There is a bonus in the post that is DIY Ramp-Ready Hairstyles. The post is divided into two parts.
1. DIY Balloon Ponytail for Straight Hairs
2. Review of Tresemme Climate Control Shampoo and Conditioner
When you enter on http://www.youtube.com/user/TRESEMMEIndia welcome you with Actress Diana Penty Brand ambassador of TRESEMME India and lots of camera clicks make you feel on the ramp. You get different options as per your hair and as you go through the full video.
I choose DIY Side Butterfly Ponytail for Straight Hairs. I use to make it with a flip that I call Side Butterfly Ponytail.
1. DIY Side Butterfly Ponytail for Straight Hairs
A. Make a side ponytail.
My hairs are fine straight hairs.
2. Review of Tresemme Climate Control Shampoo and Conditioner:
Who is TRESemmé?
– TRESemmé – Brand of haircare products
“First manufactured by Godefroy Manufacturing Company in St. Louis, Missouri (1947).
The brand name is a word play and reference to Edna L. Emme, then a leader and national spokesperson for the professional hair care industry. The product line was initially marketed only to salons. The TRESemmé brand was purchased by Alberto-Culver in 1968, who were subsequently taken over by Unilever in 2011″. -Wikipedia
– Tresemme Climate Control Shampoo Look: Black Plastic Bottle
– White Shampoo Tresemme Climate Control Conditioner Look: White Plastic Bottle
– Monochrome sexy look with silver blue with white text. I love Black and White.
– Fragrance: Flowery and Pleasant..I am a die hard fan of it’s fragrance.
– Net Volume: 100 ml
– Price: Rs.64
– Shampoo Color and Texture: Shiny Creamy Pearl White Liquid
With Keratine and Olive Oil
Modonika Review of Tresemme Climate Control Shampoo and Conditioner:
– Prevents frizz all day long
– Best for hairs who need some volume.
– Best for Oily hairs in summers and rainy season.
– Small amount is enough while washing hair.
– Good consistency and luxurious feel.
– Do not tangled hair in between while washing.
– Stays and keeps hair fresh for two days(Best Part, tested on myself).
– Makes hair smooth, shine and silk touch feel instantly.
– Press cap makes easily flow of shampoo in hand.
– Affordable Price.
– Leathers and rinse off easily.
– It does exactly the same what it says.
Final Words: I would recommend it for oily hairs and bad hairs that goes more bad in summer and rainy weather. It has all FIVE “S” qualities i.e “Soft, Shinny, Smooth, Silky and Superfluous.” I am a Tresemme Girl. Are you??
Rating 9.99/10 (Due to Unavailability in stores and market)
Will I Buy?? Of cores, because I am using from so long.
Recommend it?? STRONGLY
Written in submission for“Ramp Ready Hair” contest Indiblogger and Tresemme.Reach TRESEMME on FB here: https://www.facebook.com/TresemmeIndia